The Tutuban Train Station in Manila was the main station of the Ferrocarril de Manila-Dagupan. The cornerstone of the main station building was laid on July 31, 1887. It opened on November 24, 1892. In 1988, the Philippine National Railways evaluated the possibility of renting 22 hectares of land at Tutuban. The Tutuban Center Mall was formally inaugurated to the public on February 21, 1994. First photograph by Patrick Roque distributed under a CC BY-SA 3.0 license.